WSFS Bank 2021 Summer Internship Program
Internship Update 2021
WSFS Bank Hiring for 2021 Summer Internship Program. For more such off-campus drives, internship updates, free udemy coupons with certification be updated on our website
|Job Title||WSFS Bank 2021 Summer Internship Program|
|Description||WSFS Bank is currently seeking college students to participate in WSFS Bank’s 2021 Summer Internship Program. All internship opportunities are paid internships and could consist of a full-time, up to 40 hour per week schedule.|
|Work Location||Burlington, Philadelphia – USA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
WSFS Bank is currently seeking college students to participate in WSFS Bank’s 2021 Summer Internship Program. All internship opportunities are paid internships and could consist of a full-time, up to 40 hour per week schedule. These roles will staff an opening in our Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey retail and non-retail locations, which can include Delaware, Chester, Montgomery, Bucks, Philadelphia, Camden and Burlington Counties.
The majority of WSFS Bank’s available internship positions are in our Retail Banking Offices, where individuals will be responsible for providing customer service to our customers, handling cash and coin, and processing customers’ transactions in a friendly, accurate and timely manner. Some internships in our Banking Offices are “Floating” positions which require individuals to travel to/from our various Banking Offices in an assigned region. The region is determined by Northern or Southern Delaware. If you are hired into a Floating Summer Associate position, you will be paid a $100 monthly travel stipend in addition to your hourly rate in this position. Working every Saturday is required for the Retail positions.
In addition to opportunities in our banking offices, there are opportunities in other non-retail, support, back-office departments and divisions within the Bank. The internships in our non-retail departments of the Bank generally require that candidates are juniors or seniors pursuing college studies toward a specific and related degree such as Finance, Accounting, and IT. Candidates must have specific knowledge and preferably previous experience in a subject area and should therefore be able to complete detailed, specialized work in this department.
The hired candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States without an employer-sponsored petition for a visa, such as an H-1B visa. WSFS Bank does not intend to file any visa applications in connection with this opening.
Minimum Requirements that must be met in order to participate in the 2021 WSFS Summer Associate Internship Program are as follows:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have completed a minimum of one full year of college by May 2021.
• Must have basic computer skills.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must have 6 months – 1 year cash handling experience. *
• Must have prior face-to-face customer service experience. *
• Must be able to travel to a variety of retail branch office locations. *
• Must be able to work every Saturday. *
• Must be able to work from May/June through August 20, 2021.
• Must be available for virtual interviews and orientation with Human Capital Management.
*For onsite Retail positions in banking offices.
The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Incumbent will be required to stand for extended periods of time.
- Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- May be required to wear face coverings during business hours.
- Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
- The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
- This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
- This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
- Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
- Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
- Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.
Job Link: Click Here (Internship Drive)