Warner Media Hiring For Virtual Insights & Analytics Intern
Internship Update 2021
Warner Media is hiring for Virtual Insights & Analytics Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internship updates, free udemy coupons with certification be updated on our website
|Job Title||Warner Media Hiring For Virtual Insights & Analytics Intern|
|Description||Warner Media is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands|
|Work Location||California – USA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
The Warner Media Story
Warner Media is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a GBE Insights Intern for the Global Insights and Analytics department.
This role would assist the GBE team to analyze various data sources to provide insights across various brands and franchises (including DC, Classic Animation and Harry Potter) as well audience and genre landscapes (eg. Pre-school content). The insights and analysis would inform and direct strategy across multiple business partners.
- Create powerpoint charts/graphs to summarize and report data findings
- Conduct desktop research to find data/news/information that support analysis and trends reports
- Build resource that identifies which SVOD platform(s) airs which tv series, aligned with Nielsen’s SVOD programs
- Occasionally, attend focus groups and take notes to inform report and learnings
- Inquisitive and curious interest in data and the media landscape
- Solid comfort with Powerpoint and Excel
- Organized/flexible to manage various projects at same time, led by different team members and business partners
- Regularly engages with various media, considers themselves a fan of a brand, franchise or content
- Education or experience with market research a plus
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
- Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th – August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
- Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
- Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
- Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
- Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
- Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
- Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
- Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Job Link: Click Here (Internship Drive)