Virtual CNN Digital UX Research Internship at Warner Media
Internship Update 2020
Warner Media hiring for Virtual CNN Digital UX Research Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internship updates, free udemy coupons with certification be updated on our website
|Job Title||Virtual CNN Digital UX Research Internship at Warner Media|
|Description||We are looking for individuals who will design and execute studies that address both user behavior and attitudes, using the right methodology for the right question.|
|Work Location||New York – USA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
About the job
Virtual CNN Digital UX Research Intern – Summer 2021
The CNN Story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram , Twitter and Facebook .
The CNN Digital UX Research Intern will work on research projects that envision new businesses and revenue streams for CNN. Working in a startup environment, the research intern will use quantitative and/or qualitative methods to study new digital experiences that will attract and engage new audiences and redefine the current landscape. We are looking for individuals who will design and execute studies that address both user behavior and attitudes, using the right methodology for the right question.
- The UX Research Intern will plan and conduct qualitative and/or quantitative user research, partnering with UX designers, product leads and other stakeholders on specific projects.
- Own the research process from screening participants and defining test plans to analyzing data and synthesizing result in a fast-paced environment.
- Conduct competitive/market analysis to identify audience segments and develop user journeys that reflect the needs and pain points of those segments
- Explore insights about users through a variety of methods whether it be surveys, interviews, data analysis, usability studies, diary studies, and ethnographic observation, or a new method.
- Effectively communicate methodologies and be able to take a variety of inputs including analytics, survey results, user behavior, and other data to craft actionable and unbiased recommendations.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-moving collaborative organization.
- 2 or more years of college study in UX research, media research or user experience design.
- Prior internship work as a UX researcher or research analyst preferred
- Background in Human Computer Interaction, Information Science, Psychology or Social Sciences preferred
- Proficient in Excel and willing to learn usability study software, and/or statistical research software.
- Passionate about research methodology in general. Good understanding of statistics and analytics.
- Strong problem-solving aptitude and a natural curiosity for how experiences come together.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands.
The Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th through August 13th. The internship will be a full remote/virtual experience. Most internships will provide a company-owned laptop for the duration of the internship program. Interns are paid a competitive wage based on bureau location and relocation is not provided as the program is fully remote/virtual. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled in college. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students. Please note that CNN Summer 2021 intern postings may be taken down as soon as we receive an extensive pool of applicants per role. Please submit your application as soon as possible.
Job Link: Click Here (Internship Drive)