Netflix Hiring Software Engineer Intern | Ads and Marketing
Internship Update 2020
Netflix Hiring for Software Engineer Intern. For more such Job updates, internship updates, free udemy coupons with certification be updated on our website
|Job Title||Netflix Hiring Software Engineer Intern | Ads and Marketing|
|Description||The Ads and Marketing Technology team at Netflix builds unique technology that helps to acquire new Netflix members around the world and also those that reach existing members and get them excited about our content, talent partners and brand.|
|Work Location||Remote – USA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Who are we?
Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with 203+ million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Netflix is reinventing entertainment from end to end. We are revolutionizing how shows and movies are produced, pushing technological boundaries to efficiently deliver streaming video at massive scale over the internet, and continuously improving and personalizing how content is presented around the globe.
The Ads and Marketing Technology team at Netflix builds unique technology that helps to acquire new Netflix members around the world and also those that reach existing members and get them excited about our content, talent partners and brand. We build large-scale applications that enable ad production, campaign management and audience targeting, budget management, social media content production and planning. Our work seeks to bring the joy of Netflix to both members and non-members alike on third party platforms and directly impacts the success of our overall business.
Who are you?
- Curious and motivated learner – rising juniors and senior undergraduates or pursuing MS/PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics.
- Clear communicator – you are concise and articulate in speech and writing
- Coursework or some experience with data structures and algorithms and bonus if you’ve taken a course on distributed systems.
- Practical knowledge of Java or any other JVM based programming language. Familiarity in utilizing modern version control systems such as Git.
What will you learn?
- Build large-scale applications that solve complex business problems elegantly.
- Distributed system design and architecture process
- Writing high quality, performant and industry standard code
- Some of the best technologies used in building cloud software – GRPC, ProtoBufs, Spring Boot and many more
- Working understanding of the underpinnings of ads and marketing technology
- Working closely with business stakeholders in a fast paced environment
The Summer Internship
Our approach to internships is different: like Netflix itself, we offer a personalized experience for interns, and our aim is to offer an experience that mimics what it is like to actually work here. We match qualified interns with projects and groups based on interests and skill sets, and fully embed interns within those groups for the summer. Netflix is a unique place to work and we live by our values, so it’s worth learning more about our culture.
Internships will be a minimum of 12 weeks, and we expect these internships to be remote. Conditions permitting, we will aim to bring the intern cohort together for an optional experience at some point during the summer.
Netflix is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Link: Click Here (Internship Drive)