Data Science Internship at PayPal
Internship Update 2021
PayPal Hiring for Data Science Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internship updates, free udemy coupons with certification be updated on our website
|Job Title||PayPal Hiring Data Science Intern|
|Description||We are a group of data scientists and problem solvers with strong analytical, mathematical, and programming skills and like to approach various kinds of challenges in complex environments.|
|Work Location||San Jose – USA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Job Description Summary
PayPal’s Global Data Sciences team is responsible for developing and enhancing machine learning and data mining capabilities, which are key in PayPal’s top-of-the-line data-driven decisions. We are a group of data scientists and problem solvers with strong analytical, mathematical, and programming skills and like to approach various kinds of challenges in complex environments. This role offers a unique opportunity to innovate and improve PayPal’s Data Science capabilities for Risk Detection and Customer Operations.
• Develop and validate advance data mining tools, algorithms, and other capabilities to solve business problem.
• Collaborate with other research scientists and engineers to formulate innovative solutions to experiment and implement advanced data mining techniques
• Work with large volumes of data; extract and manipulate large datasets using standard tools such as Python, Hadoop, R, SQL
• Analyze data covering a wide range of information from user profile to transaction history. Identify new risk patterns through data mining
• Communicate complex concepts and the results of the analyses in a clear and effective manner through creative visualization
• Pursuing degrees in engineering, computer science, statistics, or other related fields. Master and PhD preferred
Job Link: Click Here (Internship Drive)