Career Experience Analyst at Twitter
Off-Campus Drive 2021
Twitter hiring for Career Experience Analyst. For more such off-campus drives, internship updates,free udemy coupons with certification be updated on our website
|Job Title||Career Experience Analyst at Twitter|
|Description||The People Analytics team’s vision is to lead in people insights that enable Twitter to attract, hire, engage, and retain the people who will carry Twitter Forward. We strive to be a catalyst for progress and innovation in people analytics at Twitter and in the field.|
|Work Location||Multiple – USA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Washington, San Francisco, New York City, Atlanta, Chicago, Remote US
This role of Career Experience Analyst accepts applications for work in the locations as noted above. Roles listing ‘Remote US’ as a location are not currently available in the following states: Colorado, Iowa, and Louisiana.
Twitter serves the public conversation by encouraging people all over the world to connect, learn, debate, and solve problems together. Joining the team today means you’ll make the conversations of tomorrow possible. It’s not always easy, but nothing worth doing ever is.
The People Analytics team’s vision is to lead in people insights that enable Twitter to attract, hire, engage, and retain the people who will carry Twitter Forward. We strive to be a catalyst for progress and innovation in people analytics at Twitter and in the field.
In this role, you will partner closely with our Career Experience (CE) team that helps Tweeps grow their careers and increase their impact @Twitter (and beyond). You will help build the analytical insights that influence Twitter’s CE strategies and programs (e.g., Performance Management, Learning & Development, Organizational Effectiveness, Workforce Strategy). You will be tasked with getting a deep understanding of our talent programs and leveraging people data to inform leadership of trends, challenges, and opportunities. As you provide insights on key metrics for talent management programs, you will evaluate processes and make recommendations to improve existing measurement methodologies.
- Pull, organize, clean, and combine structured and unstructured data from various sources.
- Analyze and report on people metrics on a regular cadence (e.g., weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually), answering descriptive questions as well as making predictions.
- Work in partnership with other team members to conduct planned and ad-hoc analyses, complete with insights and recommendations.
- Collect and identify user / stakeholder requirements for reports, dashboards, and analyses within the Talent Management space.
- Present analysis findings to a wide range of audiences (technical and nontechnical).
- MS with 1+ years of experience, or BS with 2+ years of experience in a field in a quantitative field such as Business Analytics, Business Intelligence, HR Analytics, Quantitative Methods / Psychology, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in People / HR Analytics with a focus on data analysis, data visualization, and data modeling of human resources and talent data.
- 2+ year experience with data visualization and analysis in Tableau. Tableau Certified Professional certificate, a plus.
- Strong customer service background including translation of requests into requirements and communication of technical information to a non-technical audience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Data Analysis: quantitative analysis including running descriptives, significance testing, correlation, regression, along with advanced statistical abilities / data modeling skills (e.g., structural equation modeling, time series, survival modeling, etc.).
Data Management: cleaning, organizing, merging, compiling data for analysis.Strong knowledge of HR and survey data and variables across the employee lifecycle (from candidate experience to rehire).
Qualitative Analysis: text mining, sentiment analysis, theme correlation; NLP, a plus. Must be proficient with SPSS, R, MPlus and / or other programming for statistical analysis. Tableau and SQL proficiency, a plus.
Strong written and verbal communication, both technical and non-technical.
The People Analytics team’s vision is to lead in talent insights that enable Twitter to attract, hire, engage, and retain the people who will carry Twitter forward. A few other things we value:
- Develop – Each member of the team conducts quarterly research projects in order to develop our own skills and knowledge while also exploring areas that are of interest to us.
- Collaborate – We work together to generate research questions, develop hypotheses, and create analysis plans.
- Feedback – We expect each member of our team to provide regular feedback on others’ work in order to make sure we are delivering the best end product to our stakeholders.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Job Link: Click Here (Campus Drive link)