Business Strategy Analyst at Microsoft
JOB UPDATE 2021
Microsoft hiring for Business Strategy Analyst. For more such off-campus drives,internship updates,free udemy coupons with certification be updated on our website
|Job Title||Business Strategy Analyst at Microsoft|
|Description||As part of the Connected Customer Experience, the Business Strategist is responsible for helping Microsoft show up as a single voice to drive customer outcomes for security.|
|Work Location||Multiple – USA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Do you have a passion for blazing new approaches that solve the most challenging customer scenarios and translating these solutions into scalable and reusable approaches through our Customer Success teams? Do you enjoy working with Microsoft’s field teams and our customers, and can you see a long-term vision to help drive execution strategy to enable our CSAs to unblock our customers? Do you have a record of accomplishments employing strong business and organizational skills, orchestrating across teams to deliver pragmatic and innovative solutions on time?
The Customer Success HQ team drives usage of Microsoft cloud products and helps our customers realize business value from their investments, by supporting the Customer Success teams with programmatic and scalable assets. We are seeking an experienced Business Strategist for the new Security Solution Area who is responsible for developing defining strategy, landing aligned field orchestration, and driving business planning.
As a Security Solution Area Business Strategist, you will partner closely with the Security General Manager, Security leadership team, Customer Success Unit leaders, as well as other stakeholders. Bringing capabilities to coordinate across organizations, quick execution, and Security expertise excellence to bear is essential in this role. These capabilities are key in order for the organization to execute effectively and efficiently in service of delivering on strategy, core priorities and fiscal targets as measured by business outcomes and a healthy scorecard. This position requires strong analysis and the ability to manage high impact work on short deadlines.
- Works across various company stakeholders to drive alignment on business outcomes to support Security workloads.
- Serves as a key connecting person with Engineering, product marketing, Solution sales team, FastTrack and One Commercial Partner to develop and align a single sales/consumption motion.
- As part of the Connected Customer Experience, the Business Strategist is responsible for helping Microsoft show up as a single voice to drive customer outcomes for security.
- Works with the field to land execution plans and provide product feedback.
- Works with enablement team and Worldwide Learning to develop skilling plan for Security Customer Success
- Lands all key metrics and accountabilities with field leaders
- Develops field programs and GTM initiatives that accelerate security transformation for customers
- Supports core content development and speaker coordination for any field facing events.
- Builds and collects best insights to advance Security consumption across customers.
- Works with data scientists and finance to develop the best optics on the business to influence Scorecard “get to green” or “Correction of Error” plans
Success in this role depends on strong collaboration across a variety of customer, partner, and internal Microsoft stakeholders. Moderate travel will be required in post-COVID scenarios – approx. 30%.
- 3+ years of Program, Project or Product Management
- 2+ years of Business Management leadership
- 2+ years of experience in sales or consulting in the enterprise segment, working directly with large customers
- Self-directed, team player: if I don’t know how to get something done, I’ll find someone that does.
- Work location – US – Various Locations
The Customer Success Unit embraces diversity, and teaming is a must. We enjoy great challenges, cross company collaboration and seeing our CSA community and customers succeed. We have a start-up and challenger mind-set and are deeply passionate about our customers and our architectural standards. Our team philosophy is open and frank conversations, and everyone is empowered to make the best decisions they can. We are also a lot of fun!
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Job Link: Click Here (Job link)